I had an important meeting but didnt have time to wash & by the time I remembered I forgot to wash my car






closer


I reach out to my booth to see what can i detail with



Instant Detailer

after a few swipes 



the amount of dirt & stains picked




see before & after




from here


Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer utilizes flouropolymers, which are strong and durable polymers that also happen to be extraordinarily slippery. Nothing sticks to them.

ta da


In fact, Teflon® is made with flouropolymers. Flouropolymers give Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer its repellency to dirt, dust, oil, and grime. Regular applications between washes will keep your vehicle looking cleaner and, of course, much slicker!
Gloss Enhancer Quick Detail Spray
after



back


by flipping over the dirty side MF to get a car clean


nother benefit of Optimum Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer is that it is environmentally friendly both in its ingredients and in the fact that it can reduce the frequency of car washes

under sunlight


The Saviour that saves my day
far best effective Instant detailer to maintain our Optimum shine


This Instant Detailer & Gloss Enhancer is the missing link to my Optimum detailing process!
enhance the gloss, slickness, and protection between washes

and my weekly wash (GREEN WASH) Eco friendly & VOC Compliance